Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Photo Highlights of the last six months or so

This was one of those days when the kids were playing a little too well. I went to investigate and Ruby was hiding under my bed. When I convinced her to get out, this is what she looked like. She said, "I'm a cat!" All I could do was bust out laughing.


And again, a couple days later....



This picture is classic Russell. All smiles and covered in his latest snack. He didn't get so tall by skipping meals.



Ready for Rain!

Russell, after sampling the chocolate fondue fountain at a friend's wedding reception.


Ruby and her Uncle Jacob after her kindergarten play last spring.
And with some of her classmates after the play...
The kids decorating an Easter house from Granny Spud
Ruby got a citizenship award at school last spring
Ruby and...Ruby. Ruby's class made cutouts of themselves for the school open house in May. Ruby is saying, "I liked when we made lemonade. I liked when we went to see Beauty and the Beast." I loved this cutout because it looked so much like Ruby.

Russell poses with his sister
At a field trip to Pizza My Heart. Russell got to tag along. All the kids got to make their own pizzas. It was an awesome field trip. And it didn't cost a dime!

Russell snuggles in his sister's blanket
Ruby took a picture of herself.
Ruby and I with Mrs. Viau on the last day of school.
Ruby and Mrs. Viau. We miss her!
Ruby pushes Russell on the swing at the park behind the library.
This year instead of having a traditional party, Ruby chose to have the family go to Chuck E. Cheese for her birthday. Here she is blowing out her candle. Russell wanted that cake so badly. My dad hid it and told Russell that he ate it all and Russell just about punched him.
Just before swim lessons
After the last day of swim lessons. We passed this park every day on the way to swim lessons. The kids really wanted to go there. I told Russell that we could go there on the last day if he did his lessons without crying. And he did! If only I had figured this out the first week instead of half way through the second one.
Charles, Ruby and Russell at our timeshare in Vegas.
This tub was one of the children's favorite features.

1 comment:

Sara said...

love the updates on the kids. looks like you had a busy 6 months!!