Here's a sampling of things Russell has delighted me with in the last couple weeks. He:
1--Loosened the lid on a Costco size container of Taco Seasoning and then threw it across the living room. The lid came off and taco seasoning filled the carpet.
2--Dumped a box of baking soda in the living room carpet.
3--smeared half a jar of peanut butter in the living room carpet and all over a step-stool from the bathroom.
4--smeared a stick of margarine in the living room carpet
5--dumped about half a bottle of blue raspberry flavored snow cone syrup in his bedroom carpet.
6--dumped a bunch of water and juice into the bread machine on top of the dough that had just finished kneading.
7--cut holes in my nice, expensive sheets (not sure if this was him or Ruby)
8--dumped a whole bottle of silver paint onto the red sign I had just painted and was letting dry.
On the plus side, I shampooed my living room carpet last week. Of course, since the margarine was today, I have to do it again. I have definitely gotten my money's worth out of the Hoover Steam Vac I bought when Ruby was about 15 months old. I've had it over 4 years now and have used it at least every three months. There were some time periods in there when I was using it every day. That was Ruby's poop-smearing phase. Boy am I glad Russell has not had a similar phase---You hear that sound? That's me knocking on wood.
Of course, amid all his mess making, he likes to crawl into my lap and give me a hug and say, "I wuv you, Mommy." It's hard to stay mad for too long. He's just so darn cute.
Last post 2022
2 years ago



3 comments:
hehehe. . . always funny when it's not yours.
I'm exhausted just reading that list. I was keeping similar ones of Gunnar's destruction a few years ago and I finally had to destroy them for the good of our relationship. It's easier when you forget....
I am HOPING this is not what I have in my future with Nolan.
Little boys equal BIG messes.
Post a Comment